4" Baffle Downlight Trim for use with select Juno housings.
- Housing and bulb sold separately
- Baffle/Trim Finish: White Baffle/White , Black Baffle/White, Black Baffle/Classic Aged Bronze, Black Baffle/Satin Chrome
- Aperture: 3-3/8"
- IC1/IC1W/IC1S: 50W PAR20 (Requires T599 Socket Extender when using GE lamps)
- IC1P/TC1/TC1R: 50W PAR20, 50W R20
- ICPL426 Series: 26W, ICPL418 Series: 18W, ICPL413 Series: 13W
- IC1LEDG3/IC1RLEDG3 Series
- APT1: 50W PAR20, 50W R20
14B-ABZ , 14B-SC , 14B-WH , 14W-WH , 14B-BL
PAR20 Halogen Reflector by Sylvania
Sylvania PAR20 Halogen Reflector: Whiter light, brighter colors, precise beam control.
- PAR20 Bulb Type
- Medium Base
- 120 Volts
- 1500 Average Rated Hours
- 475 Lumens
- CC-8 Filament
- 500-6200 CBCP
- Available in Flood (30° beam spread) or Spot (10° beam spread)
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
Models: Y16103 , Y16104
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: [email protected]
• UL listed
• cUL listed
• Suitable for Damp Conditions
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.
Damp locations are sheltered outdoor areas that are protected from direct contact with rain or water.