3 3/4" Magnetic Low Voltage MR16 Standard Frame-In Kit
Designed for new construction where insulation will not be installed. Standard new construction MR16 Frame-In Kits for use in ceilings up to 1" thick. Magnetic 120 volt transformer provides a cost effective low voltage solution with simplified dimming electronics. Integral wood joist nailing tabs, UL listed for through wiring. Integral cable clamps for nonmetallic or armored cable.
- *Trim and light bulb sold separately*
- Mounting Frame: Accommodates all ceilings up to 1" thick. Push-in/twist-out rotoclips hold reflector flush to ceiling
- Junction Box: Integral cable clamps permit attachment of nonmetallic Romex or armored cable without need of additional connectors
- Mounting Bars: 13" long bars extend to 27" with integral nailing tabs. Attaches to wood joist without need of accessories
- Socket Housing: Aluminum with lamp adjustment assembly allows 35° max. vertical 358° horizontal adjustment
- Socket: Two pin socket, pre-wired
- Transformer: Outboard mounted, magnetic, 120V. Primary, nominal 12V. secondary. Removable from below
- Thermal Protector: Meets NEC and UL requirements. Insulation must be kept 3" away from fixture sides and wiring compartments and must not be placed above fixture in a manner which will entrap heat
- Cut Out: 3-11/16"
- Width: 7-1/2"
- Length: 11-1/8"
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: email@example.com
• UL listed
• Suitable for Damp Conditions
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
Damp locations are sheltered outdoor areas that are protected from direct contact with rain or water.