3 3/4" Lytening Low Voltage AirSeal Insulated Frame-In Kit with Integral Nails
Designed for new construction where insulation will be installed around the fixture. Magnetic transformer is mounted inside housing for easy access. AirSeal complies with MEC and WSEC air leakage requirements. Pivoting bar-ends, pre-installed screws (or nails), and tool-free cable clamps for fast convenient installation of non-metallic Romex. UL listed for through wiring, mounting bars lock to T-bar ceiling runners without accessories. Installs in ceilings up to 1" thick, 3/8" integral plaster ceiling ring.
- *Trim and light bulb sold separately*
- Housing: UL listed for direct contact with thermal insulation. AirSeal housing minimizes air leakage, which reduces heat loss and condensation in ceiling. Access door for inspection of junction box
- Mounting Frame: Accommodates ceilings up to 1" thick. 3/8" deep integral lip. Locks into position along length of mounting bars with locking screw and bendable slot. Four slots are position 90° apart to simplify alignment. Push-in/twist-out roto-clips hold reflector flush to ceiling
- Junction Box: Integral cable clamps permit attachment of non-metallic Romex cable without tools or additional connectors
- Mounting Bars: Bars pivot for easy attachment and wire-in below ceiling line. Features integral self tapping philips screws for secure attachment to wood or metal construction. Attaches to T-bar ceiling without the need of accessories
- Socket Housing: Lamp adjustment assembly allows 35° max. vertical, 358° horizontal adjustment
- Socket: Two pin socket
- Thermal Protector: Meets NEC and UL requirements. Integral to transformer. Located inside housing
- Transformer: Mounted inside housing, magnetic . 120V primary nominal 12V secondary. Removable from below
- Cut Out: 3-15/16"
- Width: 10-3/8"
- Length: 12-1/4"
MR16 Halogen Lamp
MR16 Halogen Lamp: UV Protected - No Harmful Ultraviolet Rays.
- MR16 Bulb Type
- GX5.3 Base
- 12 Volt - Low Voltage Bulb
- 2000 Average Rated Hours
- 700-10000 Candle Power
- 20W, 35W, 50W or 65W
- Available in Narrow Spot (9° beam spread), Flood (36° beam spread), Narrow Flood (18° beam spread) and Very Wide Flood (60° beam spread)
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
ANSI Code: ESX , BAB , FRB , FMW , EXT , EXZ , EXN , FNV , FPA , FPB
Models: S1957 , S1956 , S1958 , S1959 , S1961 , S1962 , S1960 , S1963 , S1965 , S1964
• UL listed
• Suitable for Damp Conditions
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
Damp locations are sheltered outdoor areas that are protected from direct contact with rain or water.