Alcyon low voltage MR16 step stop for use with Lytespan's Radius, Basic and Advent track systems.
Fully enclosed design delivers maxiumum performance in a distinctly minimal envelope.
- Finish: Aluminum
- Transformer: Class two electronic transformer for 12V halogen lamps
- Track Attachment Fitting: Molded polycarbonate; rotates into track
- Brass Contact: Extends for connection to second circuit (Advent Lytespan track only)
- Horizontal Pivot: Wireless stem profile with infinite horizontal rotation
- Vertical Pivot: 0 degree to 90 degrees vertical adjustment
- Socket: Bi-pin multipoint contact low voltage halogen socket
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum
- Accessory cartridge: Hinged and captive; retaining ring included
- Glass Shield: Intended for use with unshielded lamps
- Dimming: Use only dimmers specifically designed for use with electronic transformers. Low voltage fixtures may produce audible sound when dimmed.
Features the smallest available transformer assembly with a potted, rugged polycarbonate construction. Silent electronic transformer includes short-circuit and over-heat protection. Alcyon's architectural styling is clean and elegant featuring a wireless blade/stem that seems to suspend the fixture in mid-air.
- Halogen: 1 x 50W MR16 12V GX5.3 Bi-Pin Base without integral lens (Not Included)
- Halogen: 1 x 37W MR16 12V GX5.3 Bi-Pin Base with integral lens (Not Included)
|Eligible for Free Shipping||Yes|
|Ready to Ship In||5-10 Days|
|Light Bulb||Not Included|
|Length (Inches)||5 1/2|
|Height (Inches)||4 3/4|