USHIO’s dimmable C3™ Cold Cathode Fluorescent lamps should only be used on modern analog dimmers. They will not work on digital dimming systems, which although uncommon, may still be found in certain new installations.
- Energy saving — Replaces higher wattage lamps
- Long lamp life — 25,000 hours
- Dimmable — For a wide variety of applications
- Minimizes the amount of maintenance required to support hard to reach lighting installations such as signs and marquees
- Dramatically reduces lamp costs — Eliminates up to 24 lamp replacements over the life of the cold cathode lamp
- Specially designed cathodes allow the lamps to cycle, flash and dim with no impact on life
- 24-month limited warranty
- 82 CRI
- 300 Lumens
- 2700K Color Temperature
- 25000 Average Rated Hours
CF8CC/2700/E26 , CF8CC/FR/2700/E26
• UL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.