4" Frosted Regressed Perimeter Glass Lensed Trim
*Housing and light bulb sold separately*
- Diameter: 5"
- Regressed perimeter frosted glass lens
- Compatible Housing: IC1, IC1W, IC1S, IC1P, TC1, TC1S, TC1R
- IC1/IC1W/IC1S: 1 x 50W PAR20, 30W R20
- IC1P/TC1/TC1S/TC1R: 1 x 50W PAR20/R20
4102-ABZ , 4102-SC , 4102-WH
PAR20 Halogen Reflector
PAR20 Halogen Reflector: Whiter light, brighter colors, precise beam control.
- PAR20 Bulb Type
- Medium Base
- 120 Volts
- 1500 Average Rated Hours
- 495 Lumens
- CC-8 Filament
- 1300-4700 CBCP
- 39 Watts
- Available in Narrow Flood (34° beam spread) and Narrow Spot (10° beam spread)
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
Models: S2231 , S2232
- R20 Bulb Type Reflector
- Brass, Medium Base
- Frost finish
- 120 Volts
- 2,000 Average Rated Hours
- 185-925 Lumens
- CC-9 Filament
- Available in 30W and 45W
S3210 , S3229
• UL listed
• cUL listed
• Suitable for Wet Conditions
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.
Wet locations are unsheltered outdoor areas that are exposed to direct contact with rain and water.