Basic 4 Ft Plain Track
Basic Lytespan is a one circuit electrical distribution system designed to support and supply all Lytespan lighting units in a flexible manner. The track can be installed individually in straight runs or in a variety of patterns.
- Finish: Matte White, Matte Black or Matte Aluminum
- Length: 4-ft
- Includes dead end cover and hardware
- Toggle bolts and screws: furnished with track units
- Conductor (2): copper 12 ga. equivalent. "U" shape provides reliable contact with connectors
- Insulating liner: 0.032" wall, high temperature thermoplastic
- Polarity bead: Identifies the neutral conductor
- Mounting: The track may be surface or stem mounted or installe din a recessed housing. The track is not intended to be cable mounted. All lengths can be field cut
- All painted finishes are baked enamel
- Capacity is 20 amps at 120 volts per branch circuit (2400 watts incandescent load)
- The track units are polarized and continuously grounded throughout.
- Mechanical: track units plug together and lock securely to prevent accidental separation. Lytespan lighting units can be attached at any point along the track
6004NWH , 6004NBK , 6004NAL
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• UL listed
• cUL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.