Coronado 820 is a compact line voltage fixture for use with PAR20 halogen lamps. It is fully adjustable form all mounting positions and featurse a patented locking clutch mechanism to ensure positive fixture aiming.
- Finish: Black, Bronze, City Silver, Verde, White
- Lamping: Halogen
- Voltage: 120V
- Mounting accessories sold separately
- Mounting stem is fully adjustable from all mounting positions
- With locking clutch aiming to ensure positive fixture aiming
- Equipped with standard 1/2" NPS threaded male fitting
- Lumiere's exclusive Siphon Protection System (SPS) prevents water from siphoning into the fixture through its own lead wires
- Hood is removable for easy relamping
- Halogen: 1 x 50W max PAR20, medium base (Not Included)
820-50PAR20-120-BK , 820-50PAR20-120-BZ , 820-50PAR20-120-CS , 820-50PAR20-120-VE , 820-50PAR20-120-WT
PAR20 Halogen Reflector by Sylvania
Sylvania PAR20 Halogen Reflector: Whiter light, brighter colors, precise beam control.
- PAR20 Bulb Type
- Medium Base
- 120 Volts
- 1500 Average Rated Hours
- 475 Lumens
- CC-8 Filament
- 500-6200 CBCP
- Available in Flood (30° beam spread) or Spot (10° beam spread)
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
Models: Y16103 , Y16104
• UL listed
• cUL listed
• Suitable for Damp Conditions
• Suitable for Wet Conditions
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.
Damp locations are sheltered outdoor areas that are protected from direct contact with rain or water.
Wet locations are unsheltered outdoor areas that are exposed to direct contact with rain and water.