The Manual-ON/Timed-OFF SensaSwitch allows you to turn lights on when you enter a room and automatically turns them off at a preset time when you leave. Perfect for bathrooms.
- Wallplate required - sold separately
- Finish: White, Magnesium
- Type: Single-Pole/3-Way/4-Way
- Rating: 600W, 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1/6 Hp
- Compatible Loads: All Loads
- SensaSwitch includes passive infrared (PIR) sensor technology, automatically turning lights on or off when you enter or leave a room
- Maximum coverage range of 180 degrees and a coverage area of 600 sq. ft. The sensor must have a clear and unobstructed view of the coverage area. Objects blocking the sensor's lens may prevent detection thereby causing the light to turn off even though someone is in the area. Windows, glass doors, and other transparent barriers will obstruct the sensor's view and prevent detection
- Easy "1-for-1" installation lets you simply replace your existing switch with adorne in just minutes.
- Fits in your existing electrical box and does not require new wires for typical installation. Innovative assembly and snap-in system make it fast and simple to install.
ASTM2W2 , ASTM2M2
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: [email protected]
• UL listed
• cUL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.