LV10 Low Voltage Landscape Directional Spotlight
- Low voltage transformer required - sold separately
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Clear, heat resistant, tempered glass
- Adjustable U-shaped bracket with ground spike
- Pre-wired with UL listed direct burial wire/cable
- 1 x 20W 12V MR16 (Included) - 35W max
MR16 Halogen Lamp
MR16 Halogen Lamp: UV Protected - No Harmful Ultraviolet Rays.
- MR16 Bulb Type
- GX5.3 Base
- 12 Volt - Low Voltage Bulb
- 2000 Average Rated Hours
- 700-10000 Candle Power
- 20W, 35W, 50W or 65W
- Available in Narrow Spot (9° beam spread), Flood (36° beam spread), Narrow Flood (18° beam spread) and Very Wide Flood (60° beam spread)
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
ANSI Code: ESX , BAB , FRB , FMW , EXT , EXZ , EXN , FNV , FPA , FPB
Models: S1957 , S1956 , S1958 , S1959 , S1961 , S1962 , S1960 , S1963 , S1965 , S1964
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: [email protected]
• ETL listed
• Suitable for Damp Conditions
• Suitable for Wet Conditions
The ETL Listed Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
Damp locations are sheltered outdoor areas that are protected from direct contact with rain or water.
Wet locations are unsheltered outdoor areas that are exposed to direct contact with rain and water.