Low voltage display light with plu in transformer for use on wall partitions, display booths, and portable work areas.
- Finish: Abrasion Resistant Black
- Materials: Fixture head and connector are aluminum. Periscoping arm is steel. Clamp is heavy duty polycarbonate. Bi-pin socket is ceramic with silver plated contacts.
- Portable lighting unit that comes complete with clamp and 10' cord and plug.
- Comes with 60W Class II 120V to 12V electronic plug in transformer with on/off plug switch
- Aiming: Yoke and swivel aiming feature allows a full range of vertical and horizontal orientation. Large locking screw assures the aiming angle is kept in place through continuous use and maintenance.
- Periscoping style arm can allow the head of the display light to be place up to an extra 10" back from surface and then locked in place with a simple twist and lock.
- The framing projector option allows the fixture to be used to highlight artwork, posters, or signage without light spill onto any adjacent surfaces.
- Includes 2" Clamp
MR16 Aluminized Halogen Reflector
Projects heat and light out the front of the lamp. Minimizes the "backlight effect." Constant Color Technology.
- MR16 Bulb Type
- GU5.3 Base
- 12 Volt - Low Voltage Bulb
- 4000 Average Rated Hours
- AX Filament
- 600-12500 Candle Power
- 20W, 35W or 50W
- Available in Flood, Narrow Spot or Narrow Flood Beam
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
ANSI Code: BAB , ESX , FMW , FRB , EXN , EXZ , EXT
S2601 , S2603 , S2605 , S2606 , S2607 , S2609 , S2610
• UL listed
• cUL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.