ED28 Mercury Vapor Lamp
- ED28 Bulb Type
- Mogul Base
- Coated or Clear Finish
- 10000 Average Rated Hours
- 7800-11200 Lumens
- 175W or 250W
HID (High Intensity Discharge) Basics:
The operational concept of HID lamps are very similar to fluorescent lamps. HID lamps include Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium/Low Pressure Sodium (SOX).
- In an HID lamp, the electrical arc, gasses and metals are contained in the arc tube.
- Like fluorescents, HID lamps require a ballast to control the electrical current in the arc tube.
- HID lamps need a start-up time to reach their full brightness. This usually takes 5 to 10 minutes.
- Uses a small amount of liquid mercury sealed in a quartz tube with argon gas
- Produces both visible and invisible UV light.
- Used in street lighting, parking lots, general flood lighting, and places where long life is not required and color rendering is not critical.
S1934 , S1936 , S1937
|Eligible for Free Shipping||No|
|Ready to Ship In||3-5 Days|