400W ED37 Mogul Base Metal Halide
- ED37 Bulb Type
- Mogul Base
- Clear or Coated Finish
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 65-70
- 20000 Average Rated Hours
- 36000-38000 Lumens
- Color temperature choices available
- Operating Position: Base Up ± 15°
- 400 Watts
HID (High Intensity Discharge) Basics:
The operational concept of HID lamps are very similar to fluorescent lamps. HID lamps include Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium/Low Pressure Sodium (SOX).
- In an HID lamp, the electrical arc, gasses and metals are contained in the arc tube.
- Like fluorescents, HID lamps require a ballast to control the electrical current in the arc tube.
- HID lamps need a start-up time to reach their full brightness. This usually takes 5 to 10 minutes.
- Uses metal halides of sodium iodide and scandium iodide
- Most popular and widely used in the HID category
- Used in general lighting as commercial/industrial/outdoor flood lighting where good color and high efficiency are desired
ANSI Code: S51/E
S4269 , S4270
|Eligible for Free Shipping||No|
|Ready to Ship In||3-5 Days|