3" 16W LED recessed new construction housing available in warm white, soft white, or natural white color temperature. Trim is sold separately.
Perfect for retail, hospitality, office, healthcare, and residential applications, the Eco-Downlight offers performance equal (1025 lumen-rated light engine) to a typical 50W MR16 lamp while utilizing only 16 Watts - a 34W savings. Featuring a maintenance-free LED light engine, the Eco-Downlight provides an average-rated lamp life of 50,000 hours, at 70% lumen maintenance, compared to the equivalent MR16's 2000 hours.
*Trim sold separately*
- LED Options:
- Warm White - 2850K, CRI 85
- Soft White - 3500K, CRI 85
- Natural White - 4000K, CRI 85
- 1025 lumen-rated light engine (based on Nichia calculations)
- Power: Integral proprietary 120V input LED driver 16W output, 90% efficient, 0.99 power factor
- Emergency remote battery backup available (sold separately)
- Rated Life: 50,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance
- Dimmable: Compatible with Electronic Low-Voltage (ELV) dimmers (consult factory for compliance)
- Maintenance: field-replaceable light engine and driver. Light engine coded for performance maintenance replacement
- Housing/ Heat Sink/ Mounting
- Accommodates round and square trims
- Die-cast aluminumheat sink and arm with black anodized finish
- Cold-rolled steel can with black powder-coat finish
- Supplied wtih black oxide-coated, heat-treated spring steel mounting clips
- Adjusts vertically to accomodate ceiling thicknesses from 1/2" to 1"
- Galvanized steel plaster frame, adjustable hanger bars
- Die cast junction box with two 1/2" trade-size knockouts
- Damp location rated
- Energy Start Compliant
Models: EDL-NC-WW-2 , EDL-NC-SW-2, EDL-NC-NW-2
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: email@example.com
• UL listed
• cUL listed
• Energy Star rated
• Suitable for Damp Conditions
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.
This is an Energy Star rated product that meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency.
Damp locations are sheltered outdoor areas that are protected from direct contact with rain or water.