Low voltage linear chandelier with three cylindrical shades providing downward illumination.
- Finish: Satin Nickel or Black
- Glass: Frosted Italian
- Field cuttable stem adjusts height from 35" to 49"
- Dimmable with low voltage electronic dimmer
- Canopy: 4.75" (W) x 3" (H)
- Glass: 3.5" Diameter
- Fixture: 39" (L)
Lamping: 3 x 50W 12V MR16 halogen (Not Included)
Models: HS1861SC1A , HS1861BL1A
MR16 Halogen Lamp
MR16 Halogen Lamp: UV Protected - No Harmful Ultraviolet Rays.
- MR16 Bulb Type
- GX5.3 Base
- 12 Volt - Low Voltage Bulb
- 2000 Average Rated Hours
- 700-10000 Candle Power
- 20W, 35W, 50W or 65W
- Available in Narrow Spot (9° beam spread), Flood (36° beam spread), Narrow Flood (18° beam spread) and Very Wide Flood (60° beam spread)
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
ANSI Code: ESX , BAB , FRB , FMW , EXT , EXZ , EXN , FNV , FPA , FPB
Models: S1957 , S1956 , S1958 , S1959 , S1961 , S1962 , S1960 , S1963 , S1965 , S1964
• ETL listed
The ETL Listed Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.