The Vortech mini cylinder downlight is for use with (1) 12V MR16 50W max.
- Finish: Stainless Steel, Black Aluminum
- Mounting: Rectangle canopy for 2" x 3" switch box
- Transformer: 120/12V Electronic (Included)
- Easy lamp replacement. Lamp covers held by tamper proof locking screws
- Indoor/outdoor applications
- Back plate allows fixture to mount flush against the wall without exposed wall plate
- The 316 stainless steel is of marine grade quality and has superior corrosion resistance - requires regular cleaning and maintenance to prevent tarnishing and tea staining
- Black made of die-cast aluminum
- Halogen: 1 x 50W 12V GU5.3 base MR16 (Not Included)
IVT108ST-TR , IVT108B-TR
MR16 Halogen Lamp
MR16 Halogen Lamp: UV Protected - No Harmful Ultraviolet Rays.
- MR16 Bulb Type
- GX5.3 Base
- 12 Volt - Low Voltage Bulb
- 2000 Average Rated Hours
- 700-10000 Candle Power
- 20W, 35W, 50W or 65W
- Available in Narrow Spot (9° beam spread), Flood (36° beam spread), Narrow Flood (18° beam spread) and Very Wide Flood (60° beam spread)
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
ANSI Code: ESX , BAB , FRB , FMW , EXT , EXZ , EXN , FNV , FPA , FPB
Models: S1957 , S1956 , S1958 , S1959 , S1961 , S1962 , S1960 , S1963 , S1965 , S1964
• ETL listed
• Suitable for Wet Conditions
The ETL Listed Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.
Wet locations are unsheltered outdoor areas that are exposed to direct contact with rain and water.