Circular shaped recessed low voltage fixture in satin white, crystal, rose, aquamarine, pale blue, cobalt blue, jade green or mirrored chrome glass. Fixture design allows for narrow to wider beam spread. Ideal for a soft ceiling illumination with a simple twist and lock installation system.
*Light bulb sold separately*
- Material: Glass
- Lamp type: Halogen
- Housing: IC
- 1 x 35W 12V MR 16 (Sold Separately)
ISIDE2-SW-IC , ISIDE2-CR-IC , ISIDE2-RS-IC , ISIDE2-AQ-IC , ISIDE2-PB-IC , ISIDE2-CB-IC , ISIDE2-JG-IC , ISIDE2-MC-IC
MR16 Halogen Lamp
MR16 Halogen Lamp: UV Protected - No Harmful Ultraviolet Rays.
- MR16 Bulb Type
- GX5.3 Base
- 12 Volt - Low Voltage Bulb
- 2000 Average Rated Hours
- 700-10000 Candle Power
- 20W, 35W, 50W or 65W
- Available in Narrow Spot (9° beam spread), Flood (36° beam spread), Narrow Flood (18° beam spread) and Very Wide Flood (60° beam spread)
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
ANSI Code: ESX , BAB , FRB , FMW , EXT , EXZ , EXN , FNV , FPA , FPB
Models: S1957 , S1956 , S1958 , S1959 , S1961 , S1962 , S1960 , S1963 , S1965 , S1964
• UL listed
• cUL listed
• Suitable for Damp Conditions
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.
Damp locations are sheltered outdoor areas that are protected from direct contact with rain or water.