Maintaining a clean form without interruption to the visual line regardless of aiming direction, Galileo takes inspiration from observatories that sweep the heavens with a 360 degree rotation without alerting its profile.
- Finish: Black, White, Chrome
- Color Temperature: 3000K (Warm White), 4000K (Cool White)
- Beam Spread: Flood (32 degrees), Spot (20 degrees)
- Track System: H system, L System, J System
- Available in two interchangeable reflector designs
- 360 degree rotation and 45 degree vertical aiming
- Free of projected heat, UV and IR radiation
- Replaceable Cree LED module
- 50,000 hour rated life
- CRI: 80
- Lumen Output:
- Spot - 3000K: 493
- Flood - 3000K: 490
- Spot - 4000K: 556
- Flood - 4000K: 586
- Construction: Extruded aluminum cover with die-cast aluminum head and clear lens
- Driver: Input voltage: 120VAC/60Hz; Max load: 10W
- Light Source: 10W Cree multi-chip LED; Total power consumption of 12W with included driver
- Dimming: May be dimmed to 8% with electronic low voltage dimmer
- LED: 1 x 10W Cree multi-chip LED
H-LED610F , H-LED610S , J-LED610F , J-LED610S , L-LED610F , L-LED610S
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: email@example.com
• UL listed
• cUL listed
• Energy Star rated
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.
This is an Energy Star rated product that meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency.