250W DE Tublar Metal Halide
- DE Tublar Bulb Type
- Fc2 Base
- Clear Finish
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 70
- 10000 Average Rated Hours
- 20000 Lumens
- Color temperature choices available
- Operating Position: Horizontal ± 45°
- 250 Watts
- Double Ended Type
- Enclosed Rated
HID (High Intensity Discharge) Basics:
The operational concept of HID lamps are very similar to fluorescent lamps. HID lamps include Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium/Low Pressure Sodium (SOX).
- In an HID lamp, the electrical arc, gasses and metals are contained in the arc tube.
- Like fluorescents, HID lamps require a ballast to control the electrical current in the arc tube.
- HID lamps need a start-up time to reach their full brightness. This usually takes 5 to 10 minutes.
- Uses a small amount of liquid mercury sealed in a quartz tube with argon gas
- Produces both visible and invisible UV light.
- Used in street lighting, parking lots, general flood lighting, and places where long life is not required and color rendering is not critical.
ANSI Code: M80/E
S4262 , S4263
|Eligible for Free Shipping||No|
|Ready to Ship In||3-5 Days|