TD-7-RX7 DE Tublar Metal Halide
- DE Tublar Bulb Type
- RX7 Base
- Clear Finish
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 82-92
- 15000 Average Rated Hours
- 6000-6500 Lumens
- Color temperature choices available
- Operating Position: Horizontal ± 45°
- 70 Watts
- Ceramic Technology
- Double Ended T Type
- Enclosed Rated
- Universal - Varied Burning Position
HID (High Intensity Discharge) Basics:
The operational concept of HID lamps are very similar to fluorescent lamps. HID lamps include Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium/Low Pressure Sodium (SOX).
- In an HID lamp, the electrical arc, gasses and metals are contained in the arc tube.
- Like fluorescents, HID lamps require a ballast to control the electrical current in the arc tube.
- HID lamps need a start-up time to reach their full brightness. This usually takes 5 to 10 minutes.
- Uses metal halides of sodium iodide and scandium iodide
- Most popular and widely used in the HID category
- Used in general lighting as commercial/industrial/outdoor flood lighting where good color and high efficiency are desired
ANSI Code: M139/M85E
S4292 , S4265
|Eligible for Free Shipping||No|
|Ready to Ship In||3-5 Days|