ED37 Metal Halide Lamp
- ED37 Bulb Type
- Mogul EX39 Base
- Clear or Coated Finish
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 65-70
- 20000 Average Rated Hours
- 31000-42000 Lumens
- 320W, 350W or 400W
- Color Temperature: 3700K or 4000K
- Operating Positions:
* 320W - Base Up ± 15°
* 350W - Vertical ± 15°
* 400W - Base Up ± 15°
HID (High Intensity Discharge) Basics:
The operational concept of HID lamps are very similar to fluorescent lamps. HID lamps include Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium/Low Pressure Sodium (SOX).
- In an HID lamp, the electrical arc, gasses and metals are contained in the arc tube.
- Like fluorescents, HID lamps require a ballast to control the electrical current in the arc tube.
- HID lamps need a start-up time to reach their full brightness. This usually takes 5 to 10 minutes.
- Uses metal halides of sodium iodide and scandium iodide
- Most popular and widely used in the HID category
- Used in general lighting as commercial/industrial/outdoor flood lighting where good color and high efficiency are desired
ANSI Code: M154/0 , M131/0 , M155/0
S4255 , S4256 , S4257 , S4258 , S4259
|Eligible for Free Shipping||No|
|Ready to Ship In||3-5 Days|