The Spot LED provides powerful accent lighting with only 15W of power. Available in a range of beam spreads, accommodates two accessories and is dimmable.
- Track Attachment Fitting: Molded polycarbonate. Integral color in gray, black or white. Rotates in to track and locks into place with the use of push tab.
- Push Tab: Molded polycarbonate. Locks and detaches unit.
- Track Adapter Housing: Die cast aluminum. Steel eyelet friction connection. Rotates 350°.
- Movable Contact: Solid Brass. Extends for connection to 2cd circuit in Advent track.
- Ground Contact: Solid Brass.
- Vertical Pivot Mount: Stainless steel eyelet friction connection. Rotates +/-90° from vertical aim to floor.
- Driver housing: Extruded aluminum with die cast aluminum end caps.
- Integrated Heat Sink: Die cast aluminum effectively cools leds providing a minimum 50,000 hr lifetime at 70% lumen maintenance.
- Optic Assembly: Efficient TIR (total interal reflection) optically clear thermoplastic lenses held securely by frosted translucent thermoplastic holder. Positive securement into luminair with screws and accurately positioned on leds with locating pins. Prevents dust and contaminants from entering led compartment.
- Light Source: 9 high brightness white led.80-85 CRI, LEDS selected for tight color consistency between luminaires single 3 step MacAdam ellipse max.
- Narrow Flood
- CCT: 2700K
- CRI: 85
- Aluminum Finish
Mounting: For use with Lytespan Basic, Advent, Radius track, and mononpoints.
• UL listed
• cUL listed
• Energy Star rated
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.
This is an Energy Star rated product that meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency.