Surface mount single track head with canopy and integral magnetic transformer.
- Finish: Abrasion Resistant Powder Coat Paint Finish in Black
- Material: Die cast aluminum fixture w/ bi-pin ceramic socket and fiberglass sleeves
- May be surface mounted to walls and ceilings.
- Range of motion: 350° horizontal rotation and 90° vertical aiming.
- Two aiming screws (one on each side of fixture) allow for locking fixture aiming angle.
- Note: Requires a low voltage magnetic dimmer (if a dimmer is used)
- Low Voltage
MR16 Aluminized Halogen Reflector
Projects heat and light out the front of the lamp. Minimizes the "backlight effect." Constant Color Technology.
- MR16 Bulb Type
- GU5.3 Base
- 12 Volt - Low Voltage Bulb
- 4000 Average Rated Hours
- AX Filament
- 600-12500 Candle Power
- 20W, 35W or 50W
- Available in Flood, Narrow Spot or Narrow Flood Beam
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
ANSI Code: BAB , ESX , FMW , FRB , EXN , EXZ , EXT
S2601 , S2603 , S2605 , S2606 , S2607 , S2609 , S2610
• UL listed
• cUL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.