Wireless Motion Sensor Security Spotlight with Remote Control. Bright power LED. No wiring required for this remote spotlight. Simply insert batteries and attach these remoted controlled spotlights to any surface. Great for lighting decks, outside of home, entrances, exits, thresholds, backyard, and garage.
- Finish: Dark Brown
- Indoor or Outdoor: Remote Controlled Spotlights are Made for Both Indoor and Outdoor Use, Weatherproof
- Applications: Lighting the Patio, Yard, Walkway, and Garage. Great for Security Lighting.
- LED Annual Operating Cost: About $4.00 with normal usage
- Bulb Life: 50,000 hours
- Light Coverage: More than 400 square feet
- Light Direction: 2 thumbscrews allow you to adjust the vertical and horizontal light direction of the spotlight. See user manual for details.
- Duration of Time Light Stays On For: Wireless remote spotlights turn on automatically when motion is sensed. Turn off automatically when no motion is detected for 30 seconds or 10 minutes depending on auto-off timer setting. Only works when darkness is sensed.
- Motion Sensor Activated: Yes Motion Detection Range: 30 foot range, 180 degrees
- Optics: Optical lens used to intensify beam - narrows light beam to 70º
- Auto On/Off: Remote Controlled Spotlight turns on automatically with motion detection. When no motion is detected for 30 seconds or 10 minutes (depending how you set the timer), it turns off.
- Package Contents: 1 Mr. Beams LED Motion Sensor Spotlight, 3 screws, 2 mounting anchors, user manual
- Power Source: Battery Operated, no hardwiring or outlets needed
- Batteries Required: 3 D-Cell Alkaline Batteries (not included)
Remote Control Details:
- Each light comes with a Remote Control
- Each Remote Control can control multiple lights or be programmed to control each specific light
- Remote control runs with two coil cell batteries (Included)
- 1 x 3500K LED (140 lumens)
• UL listed
• cUL listed
• Suitable for Wet Conditions
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.
Wet locations are unsheltered outdoor areas that are exposed to direct contact with rain and water.