The wireless, motion sensor, LED spotlight by Mr Beams requires no wiring! Simply insert batteries and attach to any surface. These are fantastic and bright outdoor security lights for yard, doorways, garage, and playground.
- Finish: White
- Indoor or Outdoor: Both Indoor and Outdoor Use, Weatherproof
- Applications: LED spotlights can light up patios, decks, stairwells, hallways, garages, entrance/exits
- LED Annual Operating Cost: About $4.00 with normal usage.
- Bulb Life: 50,000 hours
- Light Coverage: More than 400 square feet
- Light Direction: 2 thumbscrews allow you to adjust the vertical and horizontal light direction of the spotlight.
- Duration of Time Light Stays On For: Only works in darkness. Turns on automatically when motion is sensed. Turns off automatically when no motion is detected for 30 seconds.
- Motion Sensor Activated: Yes
- Motion Detection Range: 30 foot range, 180 degrees for the LED spotlight
- Optics: Optical lens used to intensify beam - narrows light beam to 70º
- Auto On/Off: Turns on automatically with motion detection. When no motion is detected for 30 seconds, it turns off.
- Battery Powered: Yes, all Mr Beams products feature a battery-operated light for easy installation
- Package Contents: 1 Mr. Beams Motion Sensor LED Spotlight, 3 screws, 2 mounting anchors, user manual
- Power Source: Battery Operated, No hardwiring or outlets needed.
- Batteries Required: 3 D-Cell Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Weight (Without Batteries): 11 ounces
- Size: base - diameter 3 1/8"; entire unit - 3.5" x 6.6" x 4.5"
- 1 x 3500K LED (140 lumens)
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• UL listed
• cUL listed
• Suitable for Wet Conditions
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.
Wet locations are unsheltered outdoor areas that are exposed to direct contact with rain and water.