BT37 Metal Halide Lamp
- BT37 Bulb Type
- Mogul Base
- Clear Finish
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 65
- 12000-20000 Average Rated Hours
- 36000-110000 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 4000K
- Universal Burning Position
- 400W or 1000W
Standard (Probe) Start. Enclosed Rated. Universal - Varied Burning Position.
HID (High Intensity Discharge) Basics:
The operational concept of HID lamps are very similar to fluorescent lamps. HID lamps include Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium/Low Pressure Sodium (SOX).
- In an HID lamp, the electrical arc, gasses and metals are contained in the arc tube.
- Like fluorescents, HID lamps require a ballast to control the electrical current in the arc tube.
- HID lamps need a start-up time to reach their full brightness. This usually takes 5 to 10 minutes.
- Uses metal halides of sodium iodide and scandium iodide
- Most popular and widely used in the HID category
- Used in general lighting as commercial/industrial/outdoor flood lighting where good color and high efficiency are desired
ANSI Code: M59/E , M47/E
Models: S4833 , S4845
|Eligible for Free Shipping||No|
|Ready to Ship In||3-5 Days|