T15 Metal Halide Lamp
- T15 Bulb Type, EP39 Base
- Clear Finish
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 65
- 10000-15000 Average Rated Hours
- 21000-38000 Lumens
- 250W or 400W
- Color Temperatures: 3200K and 4000K
- Operating Positions:
* 250W - Horizontal ± 45°
* 400W (3200K) - Horizontal ± 45°
* 400W (4000K) - Base Up 90
Standard (Probe) Start. Enclosed Rated. Specified Burning Position.
HID (High Intensity Discharge) Basics:
The operational concept of HID lamps are very similar to fluorescent lamps. HID lamps include Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium/Low Pressure Sodium (SOX).
- In an HID lamp, the electrical arc, gasses and metals are contained in the arc tube.
- Like fluorescents, HID lamps require a ballast to control the electrical current in the arc tube.
- HID lamps need a start-up time to reach their full brightness. This usually takes 5 to 10 minutes.
- Uses metal halides of sodium iodide and scandium iodide
- Most popular and widely used in the HID category
- Used in general lighting as commercial/industrial/outdoor flood lighting where good color and high efficiency are desired.
ANSI Code: M58/E , M59/E
S4868 , S4842 , S4882
|Eligible for Free Shipping||No|
|Ready to Ship In||3-5 Days|
|Length (Inches)||250W - 8.31
400W - 9.75