Recessed fixture combines the functionality of high quality emergency fixtures with the low profile shape of a recessed unit. These versatile fixture offers superior aiming and flexibility in styling, with new contemporary emergency light heads providing a strong source of illumination for emergency lighting.
- Finish: White
- Head Type: Round
- Operation: Battery Backup
- Body: 20 gauge steel housing
- Enamel-coated faceplate with beveled edges
- Fully adjustable thermoplastic heads. Each head is equipped with a polished reflector and clear polycarbonate diffuser
- Universal brackets accept adjustable bar hangers (included) or flat bar hangers (sold separately) slotted for T-bar installtions, or simple rigid steel conduit for tie-down to ceiling grids
- Recessed ceiling mount only (requires 3-3/4" ceiling clearance)
- 120V/277V dual input
- Automatic, solid-state switching and charging
- Automatic reset
- Sealed, maintenance-free 6V 12Ah lead-calcium battery for backup operation during power loss
- 90 minute emergency operation on fully charged battery
- Testing: High charge / ready operation indicator light; Test button
- Circuitry Protection: Short circuit protection; Brown out protection; Disconnect for deep discharge
Dimensions: 15-3/4" (W) x 6-1/4" (H) x 7-1/4" (Depth)
Lamping: 2 x 10W MR16 lamp (Included)
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: [email protected]
• UL listed
• cUL listed
• Suitable for Damp Conditions
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.
Damp locations are sheltered outdoor areas that are protected from direct contact with rain or water.