Universal dual head DC remote emergency lighting module. Connects to any 6V emergency battery available in most exit or emergency fixtures. Provides illumination in areas where line voltage charging power source is unavailable.
Remote head fixture provides superior aiming and flexible appearance along with excellent performance. Internal solid state switching automatically activates fixture during power loss.
- Finish: White
- Fully adjustable, glare free light heads with positive positioning lock
- Reliable slide friction position hold
- Efficient 6V operation
- Housing: Injection molded thermoplastic housing
- 5" canopy matching round moutning plate for 3" or 4" box standard
- Mounting hardware included
- Lens: Acrylic lens included
- Angle adjustments: 365 degree horizontal rotation and 160 degree vertical adjustment
- Can be used with 6V or 12V remote output but lamp must be replaced for 12V operation
Dimensions: 13-1/8" (W) x 6-7/8" (H) x 6" (Depth)
Lamping: 2 x 6W 6V Wedge Base Incandescent (Included)
6W 6V T5 Wedge Base Bulb for Emergency Units
Replacement T5 emergency lamp. Compatible with select Nora emergency units.
- Type: T5 Wedge Base
- Wattage: 6 Watts
- Voltage: 6 Volts
- Compatible Emergency Units: NE-811, NE-812, NE-803, NE-804, NE-806, NE-807, NE-808, NE-831, NE-832, NE-837, NE-838, NE-931, NE-932, NE-960, NEX-707, NEX-708, NEX-710-LED
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: [email protected]
• UL listed
• cUL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.