6-in Incandescent Sloped Ceiling Housing with Quick Connect
Nora Lighting’s housing for sloped ceilings offers a clear path of unobstructed light from a 6/12 pitch (22-1/2 degree) ceiling to any floor or work plane. Standard construction allows use of larger higher wattage PAR38/R40 light source to deliver the greatest amount of illumination necessary for high ceilings and provides a clean finished appearance. Nora’s sloped housing is easy and quick to install and accepts standard down light or adjustable finishing trims. Also available as remodel.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- Non-IC housing requires minimum clearance of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components
- Pitch: 6/12; Angle: 22-1/2 degrees
- Ceiling thickness varies from 5/8" – 1-3/8"
- Three adjustment points allow slight tilt of housing cylinder with slide and tilt adjustments for the socket.
- Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8" to 24" and can be repositioned 90 degrees
- Contains seven 1/2" knockouts and four ROMEX® pryouts with strain relief
- Quick connector provided
- 1 x 100W A19 / 75W R/PAR30 / 150PAR38
|Eligible for Free Shipping||No|
|Ready to Ship In||3-5 Days|
|Light Bulb||Not Included|
|Recessed Rating||Non-IC Rated|
|Recessed Type||New Construction|
|Listing||cUL, Damp, UL, Wet|