4" New Construction IC AIrtight Housing
Nora Lighting’s family of 4" LED housings offers affordable solutions for new technology along with energy savings. The LED Driver is attached to the housing to allow ease of installation. Integrated Osram® 1.2W LED light sources are available in two different temperatures with dimmable capabilities down to 3%. LEDs exceed Title 24 high efficacy requirements with savings over 75% when compared with a 65W BR30.
*Trim sold separately*
- 120V AC, 60Hz, Power Factor > 0.9 at 120V. Dimmable with most incandescent 2-wire dimmers. Mounted to the junction box for cool operation and easy access. Class 2 driver.
- Variety of Incandescent and Electronic Low Voltage Dimmers are compatible with Nora's LED trims. Incandescent dimmers have a minimum circuit load of 4 LED Recessed fixtures. Electronic Low Voltage dimmers do have a minimum load requirement.
- 9 Osram® LEDs at 1.2W each
- "IC" Insulated Ceiling housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearances is required
- Two 13-3/4" to 24-1/2" adjustable bar hangers with captive nails are included on the frame. Bar hangers are parallel to junction box, but caan be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Depth: 6-3/8"
- Ceiling Opening: 4-1/4"
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• UL listed
• cUL listed
• Title 24 rated
• Suitable for Damp Conditions
• Suitable for Wet Conditions
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.
The Energy Efficiency Standards for Residential and Nonresidential Buildings that were established in 1978 in response to a legislative mandate to reduce California's energy consumption. The standards are updated periodically to allow consideration and possible incorporation of new energy efficiency technologies and methods.
Damp locations are sheltered outdoor areas that are protected from direct contact with rain or water.
Wet locations are unsheltered outdoor areas that are exposed to direct contact with rain and water.