6-in Incandescent Air-Tight Sloped Ceiling Double Wall IC Housing with Quick Connect
Nora Lighting’s IC double wall housing for sloped ceilings offers a clear path of unobstructed light from a 6/12 pitch (22-1/2 degree) ceiling to any floor or work plane. Double wall construction allows use of larger PAR38/R40 light source to deliver more illumination and provide a better finished appearance. Rated for direct contact with insulation and adjacent ceiling structures, Nora’s sloped IC housings are easy and quick to install and accept standard down light or adjustable finishing trims.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- “IC Housing is direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Pitch: 6/12; Angle: 22-1/2 degrees
- Ceiling thickness varies from 5/8" - 1-3/8"
- Three adjustment points allow slight tilt of housing cylinder with slide and tilt adjustments for the socket.
- Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8" to 24" and can be repositioned 90 degrees
- Contains seven 1/2" knockouts and four ROMEX® pryouts with strain relief
- Quick connector provided
- 1 x 75W R/PAR30 / 100W R40/PAR38
|Eligible for Free Shipping||No|
|Ready to Ship In||3-5 Days|
|Light Bulb||Not Included|
|Recessed Rating||IC Rated|
|Recessed Type||New Construction|