6" Standard Remodel Housing with Quick Connect
Nora Lighting’s universal remodel housing is the base standard for incandescent recessed fixtures. The remodel housing installs into existing drywall or wood ceilings with no above access required. Designed for non-IC applications, it offers the widest range and variety of high quality, attractive finishing trims for lamps ranging from simple A-Type to larger PAR sources.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- Non-IC housings require minimum clearances of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2” from adjacent building components
- Housing adjusts from 3/8” – 1-3/8” to accommodate various ceiling thicknesses.
- Adjustable socket mounting plate allows different types of lamps to be used for best possible light distribution
- High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains seven 1/2" knockouts and four ROMEX® pryouts with strain relief
- Quick connects provided
- 1 x 100W A19 / 50W PAR16 / 50W PAR20 / 75W R/PAR30 / 150W R40/PAR38
|Eligible for Free Shipping||No|
|Ready to Ship In||3-5 Days|
|Light Bulb||Not Included|
|Recessed Rating||Non-IC Rated|
|Listing||cUL, Damp, UL, Wet|