8" Architectural HID 70W ED17/PAR30/PAR38 CMH Remodel Frame-in
Electronic fixture combine with ceramic metal halide light source provides greater efficiency, color rendering, and color maintenance or consistency through during lamp life.
- Electronic Ballast with Universal Input (120V-277V)
- Slots on neck of each reflector allow vertical adjustment of socket cup for optimum light distribution and output
- Non-IC housings require a minimum clearance of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components
- High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housing evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience
- Accepts 1/2" to 3/4" ceiling thickness
- *Trim and light bulb sold separately*
- 1 x 70W ED17/PAR30/PAR38 Metal Halide
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: [email protected]
• UL listed
• cUL listed
• Suitable for Damp Conditions
• Suitable for Wet Conditions
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.
Damp locations are sheltered outdoor areas that are protected from direct contact with rain or water.
Wet locations are unsheltered outdoor areas that are exposed to direct contact with rain and water.