6" Economy HID 50W ED17 Metal Halide Remodel Housing
Fixture allows installation of metal halide lamp and ballast into existing drywall or sheet rock ceilings where plenum access is closed off or unavailable. Electronic fixture combine with ceramic metal halide light source provides greater efficiency, color rendering, and color maintenance or consistency through during lamp life.
- Electronic Ballast with Universal Input (120V-277V)
- Steel shell porcelain jacketed 4KV pulse rated socket mounted on adjustable socket plate within housing
- Requires minimum clearances of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components
- Accepts 3/8" – 1-3/8" maximum ceiling thickness
- Adjustable socket mounting plate allows different types of lamps to be used for best possible light distribution
- High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling
- *Trim and light bulb sold separately*
- 1 x 50W ED17 Metal Halide
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• UL listed
• cUL listed
• Suitable for Damp Conditions
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.
Damp locations are sheltered outdoor areas that are protected from direct contact with rain or water.