AR111 Sail Square Gimbal Track Light with Integral Electronic Transformer
AR111 Sail Square Gimbal Track Light with integral electronic transformer, a low voltage adjustable gimbal ring fixture used where color rendition and high resolution is desired.
- Length: 2 1/4"
- Diameter: 7 1/4"
- Extension: 7 1/2"
NTL-250B , NTL-250S , NTL-250W , NTL-250N
AR111 Halogen Aluminum Reflector
UV stop capsule with axial filament in precisely engineered aluminum reflector
- AR111 Bulb Type
- G53 Screw Terminal Base
- 12 Volt - Low Voltage Bulb
- 3000 Average Rated Hours
- C-8 Filament
- 2000-48000 CBCP
- 35W, 50W, 75W or 100W
- Available in Super Spot (4° beam spread), Spot (8° beam spread), Flood (25° beam spread) or Wide Flood (45° beam spread)
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
Models: S4684 , S4686 , S4687 , S4688 , S4689 , S4690 , S4691 , S4692 , S4693 , S4694 , S4695 , S4696
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: [email protected]
• UL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.