6" Albalite Lens with Specular Reflector and Trim
*Housing and light bulb sold separately*
- High grade albalite lens attached to a metal trim
- Trim includes two "V" torsion springs to mount trim securely to housing
- Line Voltage: 40W A19 (IC); 60W A19 (Non-IC) Maximum
- HID: 50/70W ED17 Maximum
NTS-22 , NTS-22B , NTS-22BZ , NTS-22C , NTS-22CO , NTS-22G , NTS-22N
A19 Household Bulb
- A19 Bulb Type
- Brass, Medium Base
- Clear or Frosted Finish
- 120 Volt
- 1500 Average Rated Hours
- 185-1150 Lumens
- C-9 Filament
- 25W, 40W, 60W, and 75W
S6040 , S6041 , S6042 , S6043 , S6050 , S6051 , S6052 , S6053
Metal Halide - ED17 Medium Base
ED17 Metal Halide Lamp
- ED17 Bulb Type, Medium Base
- Pulse Start
- Clear or Coated Finish
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 65-70
- 10000 Average Rated Hours
- 3200-14000 Lumens
- Universal Burning Position
- 50W, 70W, 100W or 150W
For Use in Enclosed Rated Fixtures
HID (High Intensity Discharge) Basics:
The operational concept of HID lamps are very similar to fluorescent lamps. HID lamps include Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium/Low Pressure Sodium (SOX).
- In an HID lamp, the electrical arc, gasses and metals are contained in the arc tube.
- Like fluorescents, HID lamps require a ballast to control the electrical current in the arc tube.
- HID lamps need a start-up time to reach their full brightness. This usually takes 5 to 10 minutes.
- Uses metal halides of sodium iodide and scandium iodide
- Most popular and widely used in the HID category
- Used in general lighting as commercial/industrial/outdoor flood lighting where good color and high efficiency are desired
ANSI Code: M110/E , M98/E , M90/E , M102/E
S4854 , S4855 , S4856 , S4857 , S4858 , S4859 , S4860 , S486
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: [email protected]
• UL listed
• cUL listed
• Suitable for Wet Conditions
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.
Wet locations are unsheltered outdoor areas that are exposed to direct contact with rain and water.