6-in Incandescent Air-Tight Sloped Ceiling IC Housing with Quick Connect
Nora Lighting’s IC housings for sloped ceilings offer a clear path of unobstructed light from a 6/12 pitch (22-1/2 degree) ceiling to any floor or work plane. Airtight housing additionally reduces energy costs by decreasing the flow of air escaping through the ceiling. Rated for direct contact with insulation and adjacent ceiling structures, Nora’s sloped IC housings are easy and quick to install and accept standard down light or adjustable finishing trims. Also available as remodel.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- "IC" Housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Pitch: 6/12; Angle: 22-1/2 Degrees
- Ceiling thickness varies from 5/8" – 1-3/8"
- Three adjustment points allow slight tilt of housing cylinder with slide and tilt adjustments for the socket.
- Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8" to 24" and can be repositioned 90 degrees
- Contains seven 1/2" knockouts and four ROMEX® pryouts with strain relief
- Quick connects provided
- 1 x 40W A19 / 75W R/PAR30
|Eligible for Free Shipping||No|
|Ready to Ship In||3-5 Days|
|Light Bulb||Not Included|
|Recessed Rating||IC Rated|
|Recessed Type||New Construction|