6" Air-tight Remodel IC Housing with Quick Connect
Nora Lighting’s recessed IC remodel housings are high quality, light weight airtight units ideal for use in insulated ceilings. Rated for direct contact with insulation and combustive materials, Nora’s remodel housings install into existing drywall or wood ceilings with no above access and accept a wide variety of high quality, attractive finishing trims.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- “IC” Housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Housing adjusts from 3/8"–1-3/8" to accommodate various ceiling thicknesses.
- Adjustable socket mounting plate allows different types of lamps to be used for best possible light distribution
- High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains five 1/2-in and two 3/4-in knockouts and four ROMEX® pryouts with strain relief
- Quick Connectors provided
- 1 x 40W A19 / 50W PAR16 / 50W PAR20 / 75W R/PAR30
|Eligible for Free Shipping||No|
|Ready to Ship In||3-5 Days|
|Light Bulb||Not Included|
|Recessed Rating||IC Rated|
|Listing||cUL, Damp, UL, Wet|