6-in Sloped Quad/Triple Biax Compact Fluorescent IC Housing
Nora Lighting’s family of 6” Economy Compact Fluorescent IC housings offers affordable solutions for energy savings in insulated ceiling environments with a maximum 6/12 pitch (22-1/2 degree) slope. Light sources are available in warm or cool colors. Rated for direct contact with thermal insulation and adjacent structural components, IC housings offer trouble free installation and accept a wide variety of attractive finishing trims suitable for any interior.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- Pitch: 6/12; Angle: 22-1/2 Degrees
- 13W Electronic (EL) Ballast with universal input (120V-277V).
- IC housings are rated for direct contact and do not have any minimum clearance requirements
- Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8" to 24" and can be repositioned 90 degrees
- 1 x 13W 4-Pin Quad/Triple CFL
|Eligible for Free Shipping||Yes|
|Ready to Ship In||3-5 Days|
|Light Bulb||Not Included|
|Recessed Rating||IC Rated|
|Recessed Type||New Construction|
|Listing||cUL, Damp, Energy Star, UL|