6-in Sloped Ceiling Remodel Quad/Triple Biax Compact Fluorescent Housing
Nora Lighting’s family of 6" Economy Compact Fluorescent sloped remodel housings offers affordable solutions for energy savings in existing drywall ceilings with a maximum 6/12 pitch (22-1/2 degree) slope and no above access. Light sources are available in warm to cool colors with optional dimming capability featured. Housings accept a wide variety of attractive finishing trims suitable for any interior.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- Pitch: 6/12; Angle: 22-1/2 Degrees
- 26W-42W Electronic (EL) Ballast with Universal Input (120V-277V)
- Non-IC housings require minimum clearances of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components
- High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- 1 x 26W 4-Pin Quad/Triple CFL
- 1 x 42W 4-Pin Triple CFL
|Eligible for Free Shipping||Yes|
|Ready to Ship In||3-5 Days|
|Light Bulb||Not Included|
|Recessed Rating||Non-IC Rated|
|Listing||cUL, Damp, Energy Star, UL|