6-in Sloped Ceiling Quad/Triple Biax Compact Fluorescent Housing
Nora Lighting’s family of 6” Economy Compact Fluorescent housings for sloped ceilings offers affordable solutions for energy savings and creates a clear path of unobstructed light from a maximum 6/12 pitch (22-1/2 degree) ceiling to any floor or work plane. Light sources are available in warm to cool colors with optional dimming capability featured. Housings accept a wide variety of attractive finishing trims suitable for any interior.
- Trim and light bulb sold separately
- Pitch: 6/12; Angle: 22-1/2 Degrees
- 13W Electronic (EL) Ballast with Universal Input (120V-277V).
- Non-IC housings require minimum clearances of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components
- Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8" to 24-1/2" and can be repositioned 90 degrees
- 1 x 13W 4-Pin Quad/Triple CFL
|Eligible for Free Shipping||Yes|
|Ready to Ship In||3-5 Days|
|Light Bulb||Not Included|
|Recessed Rating||Non-IC Rated|
|Recessed Type||New Construction|
|Listing||cUL, Damp, Energy Star, UL|