Juno’s Close-Up Series has graceful lines with an extremely compact design. The fixture has a low profile that “hugs” the trac and an integral handle that allows maximum aiming capability.
- Finish: Black, Satin Chrome, White
- Polycarbonate body with painted formed steel shade
- Medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated copper screw shell
- 90° vertical aiming capability and 321° rotation
- "Pull up" contact to up position for Trac-Master two-circuit application
- Compatible with both Trac-Lites and Trac-Master trac
T220BL , T220SC , T220WH
PAR20 Halogen Reflector by Sylvania
Sylvania PAR20 Halogen Reflector: Whiter light, brighter colors, precise beam control.
- PAR20 Bulb Type
- Medium Base
- 120 Volts
- 1500 Average Rated Hours
- 475 Lumens
- CC-8 Filament
- 500-6200 CBCP
- Available in Flood (30° beam spread) or Spot (10° beam spread)
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
Models: Y16103 , Y16104
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: [email protected]
• UL listed
• cUL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.