The 35W T256LED wall wash/flood trac fixture delivers a powerful and uniform punch of light, utilizing less energy than a similar CMH fixture and offering up to 4 times the rated life. Its sleek, shallow profile enables it to virtually blend in with the trac.
- Color Temperature: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- Finish: Black, White, Silver
- 90° vertical aiming capability
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 35W
- Operating at only 35W, it is able to deliver up to 2223 lumens, yielding an efficacy of up to 64 lumens per watt.
- Its unique thermal management design yields a maintenance-free 50,000 hours service life at 70% lumen maintenance
- Attaches to trac via two standard trac adapters, one of which contains electrical contacts
- Compatible with Juno Trac-Lites or Trac-Master track system
- “Pull-up” contact to up position for two-circuit application
- 35W Nichia LEDs, 80 CRI minimum
T256LED-27K , T256LED-3K , T256LED-35K , T256LED-4K
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: [email protected]
• UL listed
• cUL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.