A lightweight clamp-on display light specially designed for banner frames and portable booths.
- Finish: Chrome
- 18" long with a 3" high gentle curve
- Pivots at head to direct beam
- Round clamp grips securely to a panel as slim as 1/4" or a thick as 1"
- The banner channel allows a tight hold to 5/16" banner frames
- The length of the fixture may be adjusted by sliding the arms back and forth through the clamp
- Includes 12V 75W plug-in transformer on a 10-ft cord to plug into a standard outlet
- Compatible accessories (sold separately): Backlight Shield, Barndoors, Cone Glass Shield, Eggcrate Louver, Firebird Glass Shield, Flight Paper, Glass Lens, Lil Egypt, Lil Wok, Louver Lens Holder, MR16 Snout, Round Glass Shield, Snap Louver Holder or Taza Accessory
- Halogen: 1 x 75W max 12V MR16 (Not Included)
MR16 Halogen Lamp
MR16 Halogen Lamp: UV Protected - No Harmful Ultraviolet Rays.
- MR16 Bulb Type
- GX5.3 Base
- 12 Volt - Low Voltage Bulb
- 2000 Average Rated Hours
- 700-10000 Candle Power
- 20W, 35W, 50W or 65W
- Available in Narrow Spot (9° beam spread), Flood (36° beam spread), Narrow Flood (18° beam spread) and Very Wide Flood (60° beam spread)
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
ANSI Code: ESX , BAB , FRB , FMW , EXT , EXZ , EXN , FNV , FPA , FPB
Models: S1957 , S1956 , S1958 , S1959 , S1961 , S1962 , S1960 , S1963 , S1965 , S1964
• ETL listed
The ETL Listed Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.