60W single feed surface electronic transformer for LED or halogen loads. For use with Tech Lighting's one-circuit monorail system.
- Type of Transformer: Electronic
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Wattage: 60 Watts
- Feed: Single Feed
- Finish: Antique Bronze, Black, Chrome, Satin Nickel, White
- This single-feed transformer converts standard 120 line voltage to 12 volts to provide the necessary voltage for powering a monorail low voltage lighting system
- It can power lamps totaling up to 60 watts
- The transformer is concealed by a decorative housing with a fast acting secondary circuit breaker that will safely turn the system off should a short occur
- Once the short has been removed the unit can be reset by simply flipping the wall switch off and back on
- This product can mount to either a 4" square electricl box with round plaster ring or octagon electrical box (not included).
- Rail is installed through the power feed on the canopy to bring power to the run
- Dimmable with 600W low-voltage electronic dimmer. Dimmer is placed on the line side of the transformer
- Black and white finish have satin nickel feeds
- The shortest rigid standoff that can be used with this surface transformer is the 3" rigid standoff (sold separately)
- If dropping the rail more than 3" below the ceiling, order the desired rigid standoff length and one compatible power extender (sold separately)
- 12V transformers require the use of 12V lamps
700MOSRT60EZ-LED , 700MOSRT60EB-LED , 700MOSRT60EC-LED , 700MOSRT60ES-LED , 700MOSRT60EW-LED
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: [email protected]
• ETL listed
The ETL Listed Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards.