Line voltage track head using PAR20 lamps. For use with WAC H, L, J and J2 track systems.
- Finish: Black, White
- System: H System, J System, L System
- Materials: Die-cast aluminum fixture, cap ring and check ring. Heavy gauge aiming screws painted to match fixture finish
- Socket: Medium base 250V porcelain socket with nickel-plated copper screw shell
- Aiming: 350 degree horizontal rotation and 90 degree aiming with built-in degree scales on fixture. Two aiming screws (one on each side of the fixture) allow for locking fixture aiming angles
- Re-lamps from the front
- Threaded easy turn check ring within lens cap allows for multiple captive accessories (sold separately)
- Halogen: 1 x 50W max PAR20
HTK-715 , JTK-715 , LTK-715
PAR20 Halogen Reflector by Sylvania
Sylvania PAR20 Halogen Reflector: Whiter light, brighter colors, precise beam control.
- PAR20 Bulb Type
- Medium Base
- 120 Volts
- 1500 Average Rated Hours
- 475 Lumens
- CC-8 Filament
- 500-6200 CBCP
- Available in Flood (30° beam spread) or Spot (10° beam spread)
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
Models: Y16103 , Y16104
• UL listed
• cUL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.