Line voltage track head using PAR20 lamps. Designed for use with WAC H, L, J and J2 series track. Ideal for retail or display applications.
- Finish: Black, White, Antique Bronze, Brushed Nickel
- System: H System, J System, L System
- Materials: Die-cast aluminum fixture with heavy gauge aiming screws painted to match fixture finish. Polycarbonate track adapter in black or white to match track finish. Medium base 250V porcelain socket with nickel-plated copper screw shell
- Aiming: 350 degree horizontal rotation and 90 degree vertical aiming. The side locking knob maintains aiming angle and fixture position integrity
- HTK is used with WAC H system track (HT)
- JTK is used with WAC J system track (JT)
- LTK is used with WAC L system track (LT)
- Die-cast aluminum fixture with decorative fins for heat dissipation and a full lamp cone for concealment of lamp and internal fixture parts.
- H system track heads may be extended using extension stems (sold separately)
- Halogen: 1 x 50W max PAR20 Medium Base
HTK-773 , LTK-773 , JTK-773
PAR20 Halogen Reflector by Sylvania
Sylvania PAR20 Halogen Reflector: Whiter light, brighter colors, precise beam control.
- PAR20 Bulb Type
- Medium Base
- 120 Volts
- 1500 Average Rated Hours
- 475 Lumens
- CC-8 Filament
- 500-6200 CBCP
- Available in Flood (30° beam spread) or Spot (10° beam spread)
Features and Benefits of Halogen Lighting:
- Halogen lamps deliver crisp, white light
- Perfect for display, accent and general lighting
- The technology used in halogen lighting ensure a long life of 2,000 hours or more
- Halogens will render colors accurately and match the color temperature of other light sources in the 3000K range
- Compared to standard incandescent lamps, halogens offer superior lumen performance throughout the life of the lamp
Models: Y16103 , Y16104
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: [email protected]
• UL listed
• cUL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.