Trac-Master MH2 Asymmetric Mount Wall Wash / Flood, CMH ED17
The uniquely styled MH2 Series Rectangular Flood/Wall Wash fixture delivers premium photometric performance and construction in a very economical package.
- Extruded aluminum lamp housing with die-cast aluminum end caps and lens holder
- Medium base, glazed porcelain socket
- Clear glass lens included with fixture
- 90° vertical aiming capability and 358° horizontal rotation
- TM570N or TM5100 high efficiency electronic ballast required (sold separately, please see Accessories)
- 1 x 50/70/100/150W ED17 Metal Halide
TM120BL , TM120SL , TM120WH
50W ED17 Medium Base Metal Halide (M110/E)
50W ED17 medium base metal halide bulb
- Bulb Type: ED17
- Wattage: 50
- Base: Medium Base
- Finish/Color Temperature: Clear 4000K or Coated 3700K
- Pulse Start: Yes
- Open Rated: No
- CRI: 65 (4000K) and 70 (3700K)
- Burning Position: Universal
- Initial Lumens: 3400
- Average Rated Hours: 10,000
- MOL: 5-7/16 inches
- ANSI Code: M110/E
S4854 , S4855
Metal Halide - ED17 Medium Base
ED17 Metal Halide Lamp
- ED17 Bulb Type, Medium Base
- Pulse Start
- Clear or Coated Finish
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 65-70
- 10000 Average Rated Hours
- 3200-14000 Lumens
- Universal Burning Position
- 50W, 70W, 100W or 150W
For Use in Enclosed Rated Fixtures
HID (High Intensity Discharge) Basics:
The operational concept of HID lamps are very similar to fluorescent lamps. HID lamps include Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium/Low Pressure Sodium (SOX).
- In an HID lamp, the electrical arc, gasses and metals are contained in the arc tube.
- Like fluorescents, HID lamps require a ballast to control the electrical current in the arc tube.
- HID lamps need a start-up time to reach their full brightness. This usually takes 5 to 10 minutes.
- Uses metal halides of sodium iodide and scandium iodide
- Most popular and widely used in the HID category
- Used in general lighting as commercial/industrial/outdoor flood lighting where good color and high efficiency are desired
ANSI Code: M110/E , M98/E , M90/E , M102/E
S4854 , S4855 , S4856 , S4857 , S4858 , S4859 , S4860 , S486
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: email@example.com
• UL listed
• cUL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.