The Pro-Series LED modular series with integral electronic driver operates 3000K LEDs for maintenance free 50,000 hour life using 1/8 the energy and virtually no heat when compared to halogen & xenon. Pro-Series LED fixtures are optimized for fast permanent installation, mounting either flush to the rear backsplash or to the front lip of cabinetry to suit project conditions and homeowner preference. Pro-Series LED fixtures are environmentally friendly and contain no harmful mercury.
- Latest generation high output / high efficiency Nichia brand LEDs for maximum reliability, performance, and color and consistency
- 70% of initial illumination at end of 50,000 hour rated life—LEDs will not burn out
- Cool to touch operation with virtually no heat on the cabinet bottom
- No UV or forward projected heat
- Hinged lens captured by spring loaded retention bar cannot accidentally fall out
- Modular design for maximum flexibility and quick installation allows up to 40 fixtures to plug together using the supplied internal straight connector or optional jumper cords
- Rear wireway access cover with flush non-metallic cable clamp and push in electrical connectors facilitate wiring without opening the fixture
- Not dimmable
UPL14-BL , UPL14-BZ , UPL14-SL , UPL14-WH
Do you have a lighting question ? Call us now (877) 250-6888 or email: [email protected]
• UL listed
• cUL listed
The UL Mark is widely recognized by consumers, retailers and authorities who trust UL's integrity and commitment to consumer safety. With this in mind, UL tests every product to the highest standards to insure that any item that carries the UL Mark can be used by the consumer with confidence.
cUL Mark is the UL Mark for Canada. Products with this type of mark have been evaluated to Canadian safety requirements, which may be different from US safety requirements.